EVENT OPERATIONS AND LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
At TapSnap, we are passionate about getting people together around a live event experience. TapSnap allows everyone to experience the excitement of Photo Entertainment at social and corporate events. We are building a team of highly-motivated, enthusiastic individuals to help us bring our unique brand of entertainment to potential events in the Philadelphia area.
Ideal candidates have 2-3+ years of Operations experience, a fun and convincing personality, an appetite for learning about new people and products, detail orientation, a passion for events, and an ambition to consistently raise the bar of success. We are essentially in the business of making people happy and creating memories. Skills are a must, but even more importantly, the right attitude and personality are key to being part of our team.
Our event staff operate the TapSnap equipment while interacting with the guests. Events are typically 3-5 hours (excluding setup) and take place mostly on nights and weekends. Weekday events are more infrequent. Most of our event locations are in Philadelphia and surrounding counties. The Operations Manager will be responsible for transport of the equipment to events, setup, managing the event, breakdown, and transport back to our storage location. Often there will be several events a day so multiple setups are possible. The position will start as part-time but may evolve into a full-time role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Transport, Set-Up and Breakdown of the equipment
• Manage the onsite needs and operate the equipment
• Interact with guests while servicing the event
• 1+ years’ experience in Operations and / or Events
• Reliable vehicle, driver’s license and smart phone
• Professional Appearance/Demeanor
• Strong Interpersonal Skills (Fun, Personable & Social)
• Extremely Punctual
• Willing to Work Nights/Weekends
• 18 Years of Age or Older
• Can Work Alone or As a Team
• Can Stand for Long Periods Of Time
• Basic computer knowledge
• Required Education: Enrolled or completion of College degree
If this sounds like you and you would like to join our team then please reply with your resume. Visit our Website for more info: www.tapsnapphilly.net