1. Describe your career in the special events industry in three words:
>Mentoring unique leaders
2. For advice in the Event Industry, who would you most like to have lunch with to receive that advice?
>Scott Dinsmore- He was an amazing speaker (TED Talk) who advised on finding work that you love. He died in 2015 while climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
3. As a leader, what knowledge can you provide to a student in the Hospitality industry?
>Start small in this big profession and find what you are passionate about. It will change as you start seeing all the areas of growth and excitement in the Hospitality industry.
4. In your profession, what challenges you everyday?
>Overseeing multiple locations and developing new sales teams keeps me on my toes!
5. What are you most passionate about professionally? What most excites you about your work & the contribution you can make?
>I have been able to grow professionally in my company and make true sales impacts by developing new sales teams, and watch them grow their business.
6. What are you passionate about personally? What do you really enjoy? What can’t you stop talking about?
>I love to learn! I enjoy learning about topic non relative to my industry. I thrive on education and information. I Geek Out!
7. What is your favorite restaurant in Philadelphia?
>Porcini, on Sansom Street
8. What is your favorite color, and why?
>Navy Blue. I like the deep color and variations of shades it can take on.