1. Describe your career in the special events industry in three words:
Challenging, Innovative, Gratifying
2. For advice in the Event Industry, who would you most like to have lunch with to receive that advice?
3. As a leader, what knowledge can you provide to a student in the Hospitality industry?
Get involved in an organization, there is so much to learn and so many people to meet. Organizations are a great way to get your foot in the door.
4. In your profession, what challenges you everyday?
Planning an event and sticking within the projected budget
5. What are you most passionate about professionally? What most excites you about your work & the contribution you can make?
The day of event coordination, there is nothing like the energy in the air day of, finally seeing all your hard work come together and the guests enjoying themselves.
6. What are you passionate about personally? What do you really enjoy? What can’t you stop talking about?
I love nature - hiking, biking, running, morning yoga in my sun room listening to the birds chirping anything to get outside and go!
7. What is your favorite restaurant in Philadelphia?
Bistro Romano - Table side Caesar yummm!
8. What is your favorite color, and why?
Purple. Growing up I loved hippos, and many animated hippos were purple. It also is my sorority color, which was just convenient!