1. Describe your career in the special events industry in three words:
Organized, Creative, Reliable
2. For advice in the Event Industry, who would you most like to have lunch with to receive that advice?
Not sure yet...
3. As a leader, what knowledge can you provide to a student in the Hospitality industry?
Network and build your resume. Relationships and experience is very important in this industry. You never know how someone you meet could help you and visa versa.
4. In your profession, what challenges you everyday?
I would have to say budget. It is easy to show someone everything they want but it is challenging to make them understand the price tag.
5. What are you most passionate about professionally? What most excites you about your work & the contribution you can make?
I love to organize and plan and that is not easy for everyone. To make someone else's life easier and less stressful is enjoyable for me because those things come as a second nature to me.
6. What are you passionate about personally? What do you really enjoy? What can’t you stop talking about?
I love to travel and experience other cultures . I have been to quite a few places around the world; India, Israel, Italty, just to name a few. I am always trying to plan to see more!
7. What is your favorite restaurant in Philadelphia?
I don't have one favorite, I love trying new places! I recently moved to south philly so my current favorite is an Italian place call Restorante Pesto.
8. What is your favorite color, and why?
Purple because it is calming, I have always liked it since I was young.