1. Describe your career in the special events industry in three words:
Rewarding Creative Fitting (living the dream)
2. For advice in the Event Industry, who would you most like to have lunch with to receive that advice?
3. As a leader, what knowledge can you provide to a student in the Hospitality industry?
Stay away!! Just kidding. Relationships are everything, never burn a bridge.
4. In your profession, what challenges you everyday?
People who try to do events with no budget.
5. What are you most passionate about professionally? What most excites you about your work & the contribution you can make?
Unique events, my work at the Center City District - specifically Dilworth Park - gives me an opportunity to work with all types of events and many events that are the furthest thing from cookie cutter.
6. What are you passionate about personally? What do you really enjoy? What can’t you stop talking about?
I am passionate about my three daughters. I love spending time with them and laughing with them. They keep me young. I don't know what I would do without them.
7. What is your favorite restaurant in Philadelphia?
8. What is your favorite color, and why?
Red. I am not sure why, but it has always been my favorite color....